Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nature makes a promise

Blue as is the sea

the rise and drop of the waves wash away my fears

and leave me blue with a promise to visit again.


Orange as is the golden sun

the bright rays dry up my tears

and leave me behind with a promise to brighten my day again.


Green as is the grass below

laden with dewdrops engulf me in its freshness

they promise to let me walk on them whenever I feel low.


Red as are the roses

even in midst of thorns

promise me to spread its fragrance wherever I go.


White as is the snow

the flakes like pearl hug me and take me in their arems

and promise to give me company every time I am alone.


Purple, pink and magenta flowers

fill my life with colours

and promise to spread their hues when I am in darkness.

The nature promises to be my eternal friend.

No comments: